A "complex city" that integrates business, life, culture, information, and leisure ARK Hills
ARK HillsCheck Official site >
- Business Hours
- 11:00am - 9:00pm
- 11:00am - 11:00pm
- * There are some restaurants that may open early in the morning or late in the evening. For more details, check the shop's or restaurant's page.
- * Business hours may change from time to time.
- [ HILLS Marche ]
- 10:00-14:00 every Saturday (Except for Obon and New Year's holidays)
- * Times are subject to change when venue-wide events are held at ARK Hills.
- [ Akasaka Antique Market in ARK Hills ]
- 11:00-17:00 on the 4th Sunday of each month(only December will be held on the 2nd Sunday, only Decem- ber to February will be held until 16:00)
- * the schedule may change from time to time.
ARK Mori Building / ANA Intercontinental Hotel Tokyo
/Suntory Hall/TV Asahi ARK Broadcasting Center
- - Namboku Line [Roppongiitchome Station] Exit 3 →1 minute walk
- - Ginza Line [(Tameikesanno Station]] Exit 13 →1 minute walk
- - Hibiya Line [Kamiyacho Station] Exit 4b 一10 minute walk
- ARK Hills South Tower
- - Namboku Line [Roppongiitchome Station] direct
- - Hibiya line (Kamiyacho Station)Exit 4b→10 minute walk
- ARK Hills Sengokuyama Mori Tower
- - Namboku Line [Roppongiitchome Station) Exit 2→5 minute walk
- - Hibiya line [Kamiyacho Station] Exit 2 →8 minute walk
Shop InformationARK Hills Shop Search >
Payment methods/Tax Free
Please check the Floor guide for information on the tax-free shops.
- * General products: Total of over 5,000 yen (tax excluded), with no upper limit
- * Consumables: Total spending of over 5,000 yen (tax exluded), but no greater than 500,000 yen (tax excluded)
- * Total spending at same shop on the same day
- * Total spending of consumables and general products cannot be combined
- * The submission of a passport is required when applying for the tax-free procedure.
- * Other identification cards and copies of passports are not accepted.
- * Please consult with each shop for the details of the tax-free restrictions.
- Multipurpose Restrooms
- Kids Area