An international business center where diverse people gatherToranomon Hills
Toranomon HillsCheck Official site >
- Business Hours
- 11:00am - 9:00pm
- 11:00am - 11:00pm
- [Toranomon Hills Wagon Shop]
- 1:30pm-6:00 pm
- * There are some restaurants that may open early in the morning or late in the evening. For more details, check the shop's or restaurant's page
- * Business hours may change from time to time.
- - Ginza Line(Toranomon Station)Exit 1→5 minute walk
- - Hibiya Line [Kamiyacho Station] Exit 3 → 6 minute walk
- - Chiyoda Line , Marunouch Line , Hibiya Line ( Kasumigasek Station ) Exit A12 → 8 minute walk
- - JR (Shimbashi Station)→11 minute walk
Shop InformationToranomon Hills Shop Search >
Payment methods/Tax Free
Please check the Floor guide for information on the tax-free shops.
- * General products: Total of over 5,000 yen (tax excluded), with no upper limit
- * Consumables: Total spending of over 5,000 yen (tax exluded), but no greater than 500,000 yen (tax excluded)
- * Total spending at same shop on the same day
- * Total spending of consumables and general products cannot be combined
- * The submission of a passport is required when applying for the tax-free procedure.
- * Other identification cards and copies of passports are not accepted.
- * Please consult with each shop for the details of the tax-free restrictions.